Brandon is a lawyer practising exclusively in family law. He advises on all family law matters, and is committed to resolving his client’s law matters in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible. Brandon has appeared on behalf of clients in the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, Provincial Court of Alberta, and in alternative dispute resolution hearings.
Brandon has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology (honours) from the University of Victoria and a Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Calgary. He joined Wise Schieble Barkauskas as an associate in 2015 after completing his articles with the same firm, where he gained experience in family law and other civil litigation. At law school, he was chosen to represent the University of Calgary on several mooting and debating teams, and led the Civil Claims Duty Counsel project for two years. Prior to law school, Brandon worked in the adult literacy field, and is a trained adult literacy assessor.
In his spare time Brandon enjoys golfing, cooking and running.
• Juris Doctor, University of Calgary, 2014
• Bachelor of Science, Psychology (honours), University of Victoria 2011
• CBA Alberta Law Day Committee Member – October 2014 to Present
• Volunteer Moot Judge – University of Calgary – February 2014 to Present
• LESA Instructor – Interviewing and Advising – November 2015
• Project Leader – Civil Claims Duty Counsel, September 2012 to April 2014
• Gale Cup Moot Team 2014
• Alberta Court of Appeal Moot Team – Civil Division 2013 (1st place)
Brandon St. Pierre