Mr. Wise was called to the bar in 1987 and his practice has been restricted to family law since 1988, where his primary focus is in the area of child custody disputes. He is a qualified mediator and has extensive trial experience in the Court of Queen’s Bench, Provincial Court and the Court of Appeal.
Mr. Wise is a council member with the Canadian Bar Association where he sits on a number of committees. He has conducted a number of lectures, primarily relating to child custody matters. His primary focus for his clients is to provide the most effective family law service available.
• University of Alberta, LLB, 1986
• President of Canadian Bar Association, Alberta, 2011-2012
• Appointed Q.C., December 2011
• Member of the Law Society of Alberta
• Member of the Canadian Bar Association